Play on our Fern Hall Golf Course, a scenic nine-hole award winning course located in the middle of old growth forest right next to beautiful Crystal Lake.
- Number 1 - Slight Dogleg left. Tee off out of the chute to the top of the hill. Avoid slicing into the high grass to the right of the hill. Hit onto narrow green.
- Number 2 - The first par 3. Surrounded by bunkers in front and on the left. Woods behind.
- Number 3 - Short par 5 with a good shot at a birdie. Tee shot to the top of the rise. From here it is a seven iron into the green. Large bunker front left of green.
- Number 4 - Uphill all the way to a redan style green, sloping front to back. A large bunker protects the front of the green.
- Number 5 - Downhill requiring an accurate tee shot to avoid trouble on the right along with a bad angle into the small green, which is surrounded by woods.
- Number 6 - A short par three but very tricky. Club speed is the key here. Considered the signature hole for Scottish Glen.
- Number 7 - A straight shot all the way to the green. The fairway slopes left to right with deep woods on the right. A fairway bunker marks 150 yards.
- Number 8 - A short par 4 and another chance for a birdie. Careful pitching into the green. If you go over it is steep and a tough pitch coming back.
- Number 9 - A sharp dogleg to the right with out of bounds all the way up on the right. Do not cut the corner as this is all trouble on the right hand side. Two pot bunkers protect the front of the green.
You will find yourself beside the Clubhouse and the 9th hole.